- The Holy Bible is the inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God, written by men who were divinely chosen by God and inspired by the Holy Spirit to reveal the mysteries of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Psalm 18:30; 1 Corinthians 2:7-13; Ephesians 1:9-10; 2 Timothy 3:15-17).
- There is only one true living God, perfectly and eternally existing in the Trinity as God the Father, God the Son (who is Jesus the Christ), and God the Holy Spirit; equal in every divine perfection, and executing distinct but harmonious offices in the great work of redemption (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-2, 10:30; 1 Corinthians 6:11).
- In the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return to earth in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11-16).
- In the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God's grace through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24, Romans 3:23; 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- In the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
- That we as Christians are examples of the love of God in this world. It is this (agape) love that we desire to possess and without which we have no right to call ourselves Christians (I John 4:16-17).
- It is the mandate of the whole Church to go into the whole world and to preach the Gospel to every living creature. (Mark 16:15, Matthew 28:19-20)